Develop your career with us
Ready to venture into the fast-paced Logistics industry?
SNT Global Logistics is a premier Omnichannel Fulfillment Service Provider in South East Asia that offers Omnichannel Fulfillment services for both online and offline retail businesses. Our fulfillment services are enabled by state-of-the-art technologies to meet the fast changing requirements of New Retail revolution. We welcome professionals that are interested in the field of Logistics to grow and reach greater heights with us.
- Assist in controlling and managing flow of good to and from warehouse.
- Arrange and record goods for delivery when requested by supervisor.
- Store and record goods received from suppliers.
- Monitor the accuracy of stock-in and stock-out and maintain stock levels.
- Perform any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor/ Head of Department.
- Ensure good housekeeping of warehouse.
Intern – Logistics/eCommerce/Supply chain/Transportation
We would like to offer an internship placement for your Diploma students, preferably in Logistics/Warehousing fields of study.
- Assist in a warehouse/logistics documentation and operation.
- Formulating detailed job descriptions and posting them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Interviewing candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database on employees for future vacancies
- Using web-based technology and social media to analyze hiring trends, post job vacancies, and following up with candidates during the hiring process
- Producing reports on hiring plans and strategies
- Developing fair HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Handle administrative duties (such as PR, PO , deal with supplier), filing and recordkeeping
- Assisting manager with administration support, clerical reports, and data entry
- Managing and monitoring of office equipment, office stock, and supplies
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Identify and assess training needs within a company
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, Senior HR Executive role
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills
- Plan, organize and implement a range of training activities
- Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Must possess own means transportation
- Hardworking, responsible and committed
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Fast learner who can meet tight deadlines and deliver required results
- Conversant in Mandarin an added advantage